- Go to canadapost.ca
- Click on Sign in in the right top corner, then Register Now.
3. Select Create business profile
4. Enter our customer number (7283733) and postal code of the distribution center (H4S 1N1)*
*Full address of our distribution center: 2500 Marie-Curie, Saint-Laurent, H4S 1N1
5. Enter contract number (41696027)
6. Fill out Contact information :
a. First and last name + Phone number (514-495-1111) + Altitude email address: email@example.com
b. Username: firstname.lastname
c. Password: Create a password
d. Security questions: personal
7. Agree to the Canada Post Terms and Conditions.
8. Click on Continue.
9. Your Canada Post account has now been created.
10. Final (but very important) step: Log in to your account and access your profile by clicking on your name at the top right of your screen. Then, make sure to edit the Email to put firstname.lastname@example.org. Verify that the Address is one of our distribution center: 2500 avenue Marie-Curie, Saint-Laurent, H4S 1N1
How to set up EST Online :
1. Access your account and go to Tools, then EST Online.
2. Then select Shipping - Canada
4. First, click on Change near the Sender Information section.
5. Fill the Customer Information as follow:
a. Mailed By* : automatic 7283733
b. Mailed on Behalf of* : 7283733
c. Contract Number* : 41696027
d. Paid By* : 7283733
e. Meter Number : empty
6. Then, download to your computer the two following documents :
(The 2 documents are in a folder in Google Drive - ask your trainer for them!)
7. Then go to Address Book
8. Click on Manage Address Books
9. Then click on Create New.
10. Name that address book ALTITUDE SPORTS, then click OK.
11. Then click on Import.
12. Find the document addressexport Alti.txt and upload it.
13. When you go back to the Address Book, you should have three new addresses saved.
14. Repeat steps 9 to 12 with the addressexport Marketplace.txt document.
15. When you go back to the Address Book, you should be able to see all the addresses available for Altitude-Sports and the Marketplace.